Family SUP Pass
- Location: St Kilda, Victoria
$165.00 for two adults and two students, saving you $45.00!
With all action sports, it is important that the family learn the correct technique from day one and Stand Up Paddle Boarding is no different.
Our instructors will have your family paddling effectively in a short space of time, and ensure you all leave us with adequate knowledge to paddle on your own. Our lessons are conducted in a safe and nurturing environment and in a format that all family members will enjoy.
- Safety on the water
- Familiarity with SUP equipment
- Safe carrying of your equipment
- Basic paddle strokes and turns
- Correct posture and position whilst paddling
- Safe entry and exit from the water
- Using the paddle for stability
- Advanced strokes for turning and catching waves
- The St Kilda paddling environment
- Basic core fitness workout
- SUP lesson; 90 minute session, including 30 minutes of instruction
- SUP equipment provided: Stand Up Paddle board, leg rope, paddle, wetsuit (if required), lifejacket (if required) and rash vest.