- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Location: St Kilda, Victoria
***YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM 50 METERS TO JOIN A SUP LESSON***
Master advanced paddle strokes, learn how to carve up the bay or just feel safe with an instructor by your side while you learn to SUP. Stand Up Paddle HQ guarantees to have you up standing by the end of your lesson.
With all action sports, it is important that you learn the correct technique from day one and Stand Up Paddle Boarding is no
Our instructors will have you paddling effectively in a short
space of time, and ensure you leave us with adequate knowledge to paddle
on your own. Our Private Lessons are conducted in a safe and nurturing environment
and in a format.
· Safety on the water
· Familiarity with SUP equipment
· Safe carrying of your equipment
· Basic paddle strokes and turns
· Correct posture and position whilst paddling
· Safe entry and exit from the water
· Using the paddle for stability
· Advanced strokes for turning
· The St Kilda paddling environment
· Basic core fitness workout
· SUP Private Lesson; 90 minute session, including 60 minutes of instruction
· SUP equipment provided: Stand Up Paddle board, leg rope, paddle, wetsuit (if required), lifejacket (if required) and rash vest.
We can organise private lessons for as early as 8am depending upon existing bookings - morning sessions are always recommended to take advantage of the favourable wind conditions.