School & Youth Groups
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Location: St Kilda, Victoria
The group will enjoy being out on the water amongst natural surroundings whilst building confidence and gaining a sense of achievement in a supportive and fun environment.
We can design activities to suit their age and capabilities. Our friendly SUP instructors will help make this an enjoyable experience.
- Safety on the water
- Familiarity with SUP equipment
- Safe carrying of your equipment
- Basic paddle strokes and turns
- Correct posture and position whilst paddling
- Safe entry and exit from the water
- Using the paddle for stability
- Advanced strokes for turning and catching waves
- The St Kilda paddling environment (incluidng a visit to the penguins)
- SUP lesson; 90 minute session with instructors
- SUP equipment provided: Stand Up Paddle board, leg rope, paddle, wetsuit (if required), lifejacket (if required) and rash vest.
*School and Social groups can be organised inside and outside of our designated lesson times.
**Teachers and support staff paddle for free.