- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Location: St Kilda, Victoria
The group will enjoy being out on the water amongst natural surroundings whilst building confidence and gaining a sense of achievement in a supportive and fun environment.
We can design activities to suit the outcomes you want to achieve from the session, the participants age and the participants capabilities. Our friendly SUP instructors will help make this an enjoyable experience.
- Safety on the water
- Familiarity with SUP equipment
- Safe carrying of your equipment
- Basic paddle strokes and turns
- Correct posture and position whilst paddling
- Safe entry and exit from the water
- Using the paddle for stability
- Advanced strokes for turning and catching waves
- The St Kilda paddling environment (incluidng a visit to the penguins)
- SUP lesson; 90 minute session with instructors
- SUP equipment provided: Stand Up Paddle board, leg rope, paddle, wetsuit (if required), lifejacket (if required) and rash vest.
***Corporate groups can be organised inside and outside of our designated lesson times.