Group Lesson - Gift Voucher
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Location: St Kilda, Victoria
With all action sports, it is important that you learn the correct technique from day one and Stand Up Paddle Boarding is no different.
Our instructors will have you stand up paddling effectively in a short space of time, and ensure you leave us with adequate knowledge to Stand Up paddle board on your own. Our SUP lessons are conducted in a safe and nurturing environment and in a format that all family members can enjoy.
- SUP Safety on the water
- Familiarity with SUP equipment
- Safe carrying of your SUP equipment
- Basic SUP paddle strokes and turns
- Correct posture and position whilst paddling
- Safe entry and exit from the water w
- Using the paddle for stability
- Advanced strokes for turning and catching waves
- The St Kilda Stand up paddling environment
- Basic SUP core fitness workout
- SUP lesson; 90 minute session, including 30 minutes of instruction
- SUP equipment provided: Stand Up Paddle board, leg rope, paddle, wetsuit (if required), lifejacket (if required) and rash vest.
Corporate, School and Social groups can be organised outside of our designated lesson times.